Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Need to Know That(s)......

So I started this thing a couple of months ago.
It began with my good friend, Terri.
I think about her at least once a day.
But I hadn't told her that.....or at least not in a very long time.
I wondered if she knew I still think about her so often, even though we hadn't had any contact for quite some time. I also wondered if she ever thought about me. I wonder things like that alot.
So one day I started out writing an email to her and not quite knowing what to say (do you ever feel that way?)
Began by writing, "You Need to Know That....." in the subject line.
And finished the sentence.
In a variety of ways.
Over and over again.
Right now I am watching someone I love dearly suffer and wither away with cancer. (yes.....it's happening again)
This makes me realize how important it is to relay those "You Need to Know That(s)" sooner, rather than later.
Finish the sentence.
Who would you write to?
Who would you call?
If you are reading this, chances are you need to know that I love you.


No comments: